Singularity University is a California Benefit Corporation whose mission is to assemble, educate and inspire a new generation of leaders who strive to understand and utilize exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.
We have an exciting Executive Assistant position for a professional and detailed individual to help manage the CEO, and two key VP’s.
If you’re someone who can work independently, organize priorities, think analytically and anticipate the needs of executives, this may be the job for you! We offer a fun, high-energy, dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Manage and prioritize calendars, schedules and communication for the 3 individuals you would support.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and tact.
- Organize meetings, international and domestic travel, including schedules that change and need adjustment.
- Compose and proofread outgoing communication.
- Collect and prepare information for meetings and discussions.
- Special projects as assigned.
- At least 5 years of professional experience supporting executives in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Reputation for professionalism, competence, high level of interpersonal and time management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills that are clear and direct.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and proactive, approachable attitude.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
ABOUT SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY:
Singularity University is a visionary educational institute whose mission is to educate, inspire, and enable a new generation of leaders who strive to understand, develop, and deploy exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s Grand Challenges. We are currently located on the NASA Research Park in Mountain View, CA. We host a Graduate Summer Program, and a variety of Executive Programs, conferences, and online events.
We are looking for individuals who want to contribute directly to the growth and success of our programs. Our fast-paced environment requires intensive coordination and constant interaction with the brightest minds and newest technologies in a range of technology fields. Our organizational culture values a constant pursuit of excellence and adaptability to growth and change.
ABOUT YOU: JOINING THE SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY TEAM
We are looking for individuals who are bright, dedicated, who love technology, and who are exceptional in their field. We thrive on interpersonal interaction with bright minds and the newest technologies from a variety of disciplines. We have ambitious ideas and plans, and need the right people to help develop and execute them. The right people have a combination of the following attributes:
- Passion – People who join Singularity University do so because they are passionate about the mission, the people, and the ideas. We shouldn’t settle for less and neither should you.
- Execution – As a small organization, team members need to be able to drive results with little resources and direction. This means taking initiative with a “get it done” attitude. In short, you have to be a builder and not just a manager.
- Personal integrity - Team members must maintain the quality of the organization, brand, customer experience, and their own work product at all times. Pride in your work as a representative of the organization is essential.
- Humility – We are successful as a team, and we started as a non-profit, so we are looking for people who are most comfortable when they are working towards a larger goal with other people, and not prioritizing their own personal gain or politics. In short, you have to thrive in a team environment.
- Positivity – Our organization focuses on what can be done to change the world, and how each of us can help, so positive, open, and friendly people who are great communicators are most comfortable here.