Singularity University is a California Benefit Corporation whose mission is to assemble, educate and inspire a new generation of leaders who strive to understand and utilize exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.
- Content compilation in Google Docs/Word
- Survey compilation & distribution
- Restocking supplies
- Set up (classroom, dorms, conference rooms, staff areas)
- Basic errands (Supplies, groceries)
- Other tasks tbd
- Proficient in Google Docs, Word and Excel
- Driver’s license
- Ability to carry at least 30 lbs
Flexible hours, depending on your availability and class schedule: 10 – 15 hours a week
Full time in the summer (June 10 – Aug 28)
ABOUT SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY:
Singularity University is a visionary educational institute whose mission is to educate, inspire, and enable a new generation of leaders who strive to understand, develop, and deploy exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s Grand Challenges. We are currently located on the NASA Research Park in Mountain View, CA. We host a Graduate Summer Program, and a variety of Executive Programs, conferences, and online events.
We are looking for individuals who want to contribute directly to the growth and success of our programs. Our fast-paced environment requires intensive coordination and constant interaction with the brightest minds and newest technologies in a range of technology fields. Our organizational culture values a constant pursuit of excellence and adaptability to growth and change.
ABOUT YOU: JOINING THE SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY TEAM
We are looking for individuals who are bright, dedicated, who love technology, and who are exceptional in their field. We thrive on interpersonal interaction with bright minds and the newest technologies from a variety of disciplines. We have ambitious ideas and plans, and need the right people to help develop and execute them. The right people have a combination of the following attributes:
- Passion – People who join Singularity University do so because they are passionate about the mission, the people, and the ideas. We shouldn’t settle for less and neither should you.
- Execution – As a small organization, team members need to be able to drive results with little resources and direction. This means taking initiative with a “get it done” attitude. In short, you have to be a builder and not just a manager.
- Personal integrity - Team members must maintain the quality of the organization, brand, customer experience, and their own work product at all times. Pride in your work as a representative of the organization is essential.
- Humility – We are successful as a team, and we started as a non-profit, so we are looking for people who are most comfortable when they are working towards a larger goal with other people, and not prioritizing their own personal gain or politics. In short, you have to thrive in a team environment.
- Positivity – Our organization focuses on what can be done to change the world, and how each of us can help, so positive, open, and friendly people who are great communicators are most comfortable here.